Ladysmith Primary School is fortunate to have a Strong Start program located in room 108. It is open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
At no cost to families, this early learning drop-in program helps prepare children for success in Kindergarten. Participate with your young child (aged birth to five) in play-based early learning activities – including stories, music and art. A nutritious snack is provided each day. Come and prepare your child for a lifetime of learning through Play.
We provide opportunities for skill development in the areas of:
- Well Being and Belonging
- Exploration and Creativity
- Language and Literacy
- Social Responsibility and Diversity
We now have registration available online – it can be done on a computer, tablet or phone:
- Before you begin the process, please have your child’s birth certificate or passport available.
- Click the link above and fill in all the required spaces.
- Upload a photo or scan of your child’s birth certificate or passport.
- Click the Send button.
If you need support, please contact your school.
For those who prefer, paper copies will still be available. You can also download the PDF Registration form here and bring a hard copy to any in person activity. Please remember a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate or passport is also required.